Whirley-DrinkWorks! Statement about Coronavirus/COVID-19 Safety
A Message from Lincoln Sokolski, CEO
The top priority at Whirley-DrinkWorks! has always been the safety and the well-being of our Customers and TeamMates. Regardless of the environment, this is our #1 priority every day. We also recognize and understand that you all have concerns about the coronavirus; therefore, I personally want to update you on everything we are doing to carefully monitor the evolving coronavirus situation and how we are implementing recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventative measures.
Whirley-DrinkWorks! is committed to highest standards of cleanliness, and health and safety protocols:
- Since 2016, our Made in USA products Warren facility has been Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and Safe Quality Food (SFQ) Level 2 certified which means our products are ready to use food safe. This standard entails strict compliance with food safe practices such as wearing hair nets, hand washing, monitoring for sickness, scheduled cleaning or production equipment, and independent monitoring by third party auditor.
- In addition to these high standards of safety we will be adding the following measures:
- Effective immediately, we are monitoring the temperature of All TeamMates prior to the start for their shift
- Reinforcing our policy that TeamMates to stay home when sick or work from home
- No visitors, customers, tours, or vendors are authorized to come into the facilities without prior authorization
- Instituting a Non-Essential Travel and Internal Group Meeting policy
In addition, for our DrinkWorks! and Easygo! Asian produced products, we are instituting added safety precautions:
- Most of our products are manufactured, by GFSI Certified Asian Supplier Partners. Therefore, a surface sanitizing treatment is performed on all products prior to final packaging. In addition, the leadership teams, at these facilities, have developed daily temperature screening protocols.
- According to the most recent update from CDC, there is a very low risk of virus spread from products or packaging that are shipped from Asia over a period of days or weeks. There is currently no evidence to support the transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods. It is worth noting there have not been any cases in USA associated with imported goods.
For Specific Information on your Orders please contact your Regional Sales Manager. They will be able to answer your questions promptly. If needed, you can get the contact information for your Regional Sales Manager by clicking the "Let's Talk" button below and entering your Zip Code.
The CDC provides more detailed Coronavirus information on its website
Thank you for your confidence and, most importantly, stay safe and be well.